top of page


Form W4

Tax Form W-4 is used by an employer to withhold the proper amount of federal income tax from an employees’ paycheck. The IRS recommends that employees submit a new W-4 tax form each year, or any time their personal or financial situation changes. This is required upon being hired.

Form W9

When a business pays an independent contractor $600 or more over the course of a tax year, it is required to report these payments to the IRS on an information return called form 1099-MISC. Businesses use the name, address and Social Security or tax identification number from form W-9 to complete form 1099-MISC.

Form 9465

Form 9465, Installment Agreement Request. Use form to request a monthly installment plan if you cannot pay the full amount you owe shown on your tax return (or on a notice sent by the IRS).

Form 4868

Form 4868 is an automatic tax extension for individuals reporting their income to the IRS. This includes all taxpayers who file 1040's, contractors who file 1099's, as well as single-member LLC's and Schedule C Sole Proprietors.

Please reload

bottom of page